Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Goyard Shopping bags Review









Hot Goyard Shopping bags

Goyard shopping bag black canvas MM GY0307

1:1 mirror top quality size:upper width:47cm,bottom:35cm Height:27cm D:15cm Goyard bag comes with cotton bag,booklet,authenticity card,etc
$109.00

Goyard started it's fashion business since 1853.
Let me preface by saying the following: I have been frequenting the majority of the stores in Union Square for about 10 years, whether it be Gucci, LV, Armani, or Neiman Marcus.

It is now to the point that the majority of the SA's in all these stores know myself and my family on a first name basis. I feel this is due to the fact that we don't present ourselves as: "better than" and or some self-fabricated royalty.

Having been an SA myself, I know what it's like to be on the other side of the counter, thus, I do my best to treat all of them with respect as they are people, not servants.

That being said, I love Goyard. While it may not be within everyone's price range, if you ever are presented with the opportunity, it's an investment that unlike other boutiques.



This Goyard shopping bags is very hot these days,many mammy carry this bag while shopping,it's simple but useful,can carry a lot of stuff.I usually carry this bag out with me even when i'm not doing shopping stuff.



OK, hope you guys like this bag.highly recommended.
Enjoy you daily life!
www.go2bagtrade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment