Friday, May 11, 2012

Streep radiates beauty

Penélope Cruz thinks Meryl Streep radiates so much beauty it's like "there's a light bulb inside her".
The Hollywood actress is the new face of Lancôme's Trésor perfume, L'Absolu Désir. Penélope was inspired to front the campaign after seeing Italian actress Isabella Rossellini representing the brand when she was a teenager.
The 38-year-old star has revealed her other beauty icons.
"My relationship with Trésor goes back to when I was 14. I saw the adverts with Isabella Rossellini by Peter Lindbergh and I thought 'what a beautiful image' and asked my parents for the perfume. And it became my first one. I have used it for so many years," she told Red magazine.
"That bone structure is incredible, that heart shaped face. But there are many I could mention. Meryl Streep. She's the greatest actress that has ever walked this earth and on top of that, she has the most amazing face. What she is able to transmit with those eyes, that skin - it's like there's a light bulb inside her. And Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren..."
Penélope is famed for her gorgeous exotic looks and long brunette hair. The star admits she didn't always sport enviable style though.
"I had a very interesting perm when I was 14," she recalled.
"I look at pictures now and think 'maaaaaybe a few too many curls', but my friends and I all wanted to look like the girl in the Michael Jackson video for The Way You Make Me Feel. Remember? We all wanted that hair."

No comments:

Post a Comment