Tuesday, December 4, 2012

which bag for winter?

I think the choice of winter color really depends on the type of winter you have. If I lived in California or Florida, a white bag seems to fit. But in Chicago, NY or another cold place, it seems out of place. I know all the rules of old are gone, but I personally would not feel right wearing a white bag with a winter coat. Now, an ivory (metallic mineral, for example) clutch for evening may be an exception.

In winter, I can potentially carry any BV I have, except the white one, hehe.
Gucci 297006 park avenue horsebit tote import red calfskin

Gucci 297006 park avenue horsebit tote import red calfskin

hand-shaded black guccissima leather natural linen lining tassel detail interior smart phone and two zip pockets medium size: 32x32x12cm

Gucci big shoulder bag khaki calfskin 256091

Gucci big shoulder bag khaki calfskin 256091

supple calfskin big volume metal GG logo medium size: 59x40x19cm

No comments:

Post a Comment