Sunday, May 27, 2012

Celine Pre-Fall 2011 Crocodile Luggage Tote


Celine luggage mini bag calfskin dark gray C26


Celine luggage mini bag calfskin dark white C26

Spotted: Celine Pre-Fall 2011 Crocodile Luggage Tote Megs and I have an odd ability: We talk about things, and they happen. It’s inexplicable, and there have been too many instances to completely enumerate here (Example: we joked that I would end up on the plane with a rapper on my last flight from Atlanta to New York, and I then found myself seated next to a guy from Public Enemy), but trust me, it happens. We’re magic, but we don’t know how to control it. Recently, we found ourselves discussing a $16,000 partially sueded-croc Celine Luggage Tote that Megs had seen in the brand’s Bal Harbour boutique, and we both agreed that Celine was missing an opportunity by not offering a Luggage Tote made entirely out of regular crocodile. Lo and behold, photos of Celine Pre-Fall 2011 gave us a look at exactly the bag we were hoping to see. And if a partially croc Luggage Tote costs 16 grand, I don’t even want to speculate how much this one will be. Larger photo, after the jump. UPDATE: We’ve heard this bag may be stamped instead of real croc, and if that’s the case, one of these beauties may indeed be in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment