Sunday, May 27, 2012

Introducing my Celine Luggage Tote


Introducing my Celine Luggage Tote Amandas Celine Luggage Tote in Lipstick
When I met StyledOn creative director Casey Kettleson for lunch in Soho yesterday (go to Cafe Falai, try the burger, thank me later), I knew I’d get a great meal and even better company. What I didn’t expect to get was such an awesome photo of my beloved Celine Luggage Tote in Spring 2011 lipstick red. None of my shots every turn out this nicely because I’ve yet to master the art of the cell phone photo (I have, however, mastered Angry Birds), so I thought I’d take this opportunity to share it with you since I’ve mentioned the bag so often. Looking for a Celine Luggage Tote? Good luck… I waited three months on the list at Kirna Zabete before my dream bag arrived in April. These bags can be had, but if you want your pick of colors, you have to plan ahead. Far ahead. Most large retailers will put you on a waiting list and take down your credit card number, but if you want to pre-pay and be sure that you’ll get what you want, you can contact Kirna Zabete at (212)941-9656.

Celine luggage mini bag calfskin red C26 for just 285$

hurry and get one

No comments:

Post a Comment